Sep 30, 2010

Upcoming for October

October is my favorite month of the year. I love fall more than any other time, I love the weather, the colors and the smells. I love Halloween (not scary Halloween, but cute Halloween) and I love the preparation for the rest of the "holidays" of the year. With that said let me give you a little preview of what will be upcoming on Small Fry during October.

1st. Stay tuned for the preparations for little pumpkins Teeny Halloweeny 1st Birthday Party
2. For my Elmers Craft Challenge project I am doing a tutorial on how to make one of these (a candy can)

from one of these (a #10 tin can)
3. I will attempt to create a Cinderella costume for Small fry using this material and this pattern (this might be a a bigger challenge than I can manage-we will see. The actual pattern was like $9.00 and we can't afford that right now.)
4. Pumpkins are my most favorite thing. If I could have a yard full of them I would. If I could live in a pumpkin patch that would be my dream. A man in church who owns pumpkin patches around town announced that anyone could go out and pick pumpkins. I was thinking, "who has a semi truck that I can borrow ASAP cause I need to get some pumpkins." Well in order to satisfy my pumpkin addiction I have come up with a tutorial for these:
I got the inspiration from Craftaholics Anonymous . I have both a sewn and a no-sew (okay well a very little sewing) version. They are made from a sweater (so start hitting the thrift stores.) You are going to love these.

So stay tuned this month. Lots of fun stuff coming.

Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...