Apr 12, 2011

DIY Easter Basket Ideas


How about buckets?  I used metal buckets from the hardware store, spray painted them white then printed my kids names on sheets of magnet paper (look for it at an office supply store) and some embellishments too.  I finished them off by tying some scraps of ribbon to the handles.  Simple (and reusable for other holidays too).

 How about something repurposed?  I made these last year from formula cans.  I covered them with scrapbook paper and added a wire handle (poke a hole in the side of each can and thread the wire through then twist it back on itself).  The decorations are made from scrapbook paper and fun foam.
 How about a soft, fabric basket?  This is my first Easter basket for Small Fry.  You can find my tutorial right here.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...