Apr 5, 2011

A New Apron For An Exciting Occasion

So I needed a new apron...okay so I wanted a new apron but didn't want to make one necessarily from scratch.  I just didn't want to spend my time on an apron right now so while we were at Sam's Club I found a package of 3 aprons for $10.00.  I was sure I could figure out a way to repurpose everyone of them so I got them.  Out of the package they look like this:
But with a few snips and some extra fabric I ended up with this: (sorry my camera pretty much refused to focus in these pictures)



Okay so it's not the most amazing apron but it is much cuter than it started and perfect for my special occasion.  What special occasion you ask?  Well I am going to be filming an episode for a local (and I mean very local) cooking show which will air on Television.  It's a far way from Martha Stewart but I am super excited.  I have been filming cooking shows in my head for years so I hope it turns out just as great in real life.  I will keep you posted for anyone who might be able to watch it.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Filming a cooking show? How exciting, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cooking show?? Can't wait to see it! That's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may turn into something bigger! Have fun, remember to smile and try to sneak your blog name in somehow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I love it when nice things happen to nice people! Do tell, what will you cook?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! I would love to hear more about this cooking show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be cooking 3 Cheese Manicotti and Parmasean Chicken. The Manicotti is a Make Ahead recipe I will be sharing in the future so I hope I can use it to sneak in a plug for my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...