Nov 1, 2012

To answer all the baby shoe questions


                                                   
I have been asked more questions about these baby shoes than anything else I have ever done on this blog.  I love all the buzz they have created.  I can not take credit for the original idea however.  I just turned the template I found into baby shower favors and they seem to be a huge hit.  So now to hopefully answer everyone's questions all in one place: here is the link to the pattern.  Note: the link appears to no longer be working.  This is a problem with their site.  I have added a link to a copy of the pattern that I have.  I am not claiming this as mine.  Please don't credit me as creating the pattern.  I am just sharing.

If you want to see more ideas from the shower you can go here

Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. love these and I have a shower for a friend comming up on the 10th - Thank you - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post.The information present here is helpful for the readers.The post is absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing this info.
    Baby Playsuits

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such wonderful ideas and they turn out beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...