Mar 31, 2010

And the winner is......

We have a winner!!!
Here are all your names (thanks to everyone who entered. It was nice to get a few more entries and you always have such nice things to say so thank you for that.)
In the basket
Small fry picking (pardon this mornings attire we are getting ready to go to daddy's school to get our pictures taken this morning)
And the winner is: MISTY. Congratulations to you. What is nice about having Misty win is that I love her blog Creative Itch so that is super cool. I will send an e-mail your way to get your address. Notice small fry in the back ground still picking out winners. We always want all of you to win. If my "sponsor" ever becomes a millionaire I will do a giveaway in which every entrant wins.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. What?! I won?! Yay!! Thanks for picking me, Small Fry!! I'll be watching for that email!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...