Sep 24, 2009

Sale, Sale, Sale!!!

Okay blogging friends here is set 1 of baby items that are for sale. I have more so if you don't see anything you like stay tuned (it is just a lot of work getting each thing photographed these days but I will soon I promise. It is the weekend, my husband is home more, I shall find the time). If you see something that you want send me an e-mail (thecanuck8athotmaildotcom) or leave me a comment to arrange purchase and shipping. I do have a pay pal account and you can pay that way or just send me the money. Either way I will need to have the funds before delivery takes place. There will be a small fee for shipping as well.

1. Baby bib, diapers and wipes holder and folding change pad set. $18.00 (yellow with animals with green backing)
2. Baby bib, diaper burp cloth and newborn booties sets. $ 18.00 each
3. Onesie and matching diaper burp cloth sets. The strawberry and the cupcake are both 3-6 month size and the cherries are 6-9 month size. $8.00 each
4. Precious Garland- Spells out the word precious with blue letters on a brown and blue plaid background. $15.00
5. Miracle Banner-Spells out the word miracle with yellow, brown and blue plaid letters on a blue background. $15.00
Here is just a look at the banners spread out.
6. Newborn onesies-a white with green polka dot turtle or a bright green love bug. $6.00 each
6. 3-6 month onesies- Yellow flowered sun that says "happy" or a watermelon. $6.00 each
7. 3-6 month onesies-Baby's first Christmas with gingerbread men. One with red buttons and writing and one with green buttons and writing. Include the year. $6.00 each
8. 6-9 month tie onesie-Red and Green Plaid. $6.00
9. Small reversible baby bibs (the bottom center one is pink floral print). $4.00 each
10. Angel, Miracle and Sweet Banners- $15.00 each Closer look at colors below.
Sweet banner- black with colored polka dots on pink flannel
Miracle banner with brown corduroy letters on pink floral backgrounds.
Angel banner with brown flannel letters on turquoise with brown polka dot background.
11. Pink and white patchwork large reversible bibs. $6.00 each
12. Large reversible bibs-puppy dogs with red backing and yellow, brown and blue plaid flannel with yellow flannel backing. $ 6.00 each
13. Large reversible bibs-Brown, pink and blue polka dots with brown backing, and brown and blue sunflower patchwork with brown with turquoise blue polka dot backing. $6.00

14. Large reversible bibs- Sorry the flower one is gone now, but I have the blue with the fruit with yellow backing. $6.00
Remember if there is anything that you see that you would like or if you need a better picture of something send me an e-mail or leave me a comment. The shipping cost will be $3-4 dollars per item. I can only ship within the U.S. Sorry for those who live else where. It is a first come first serve basis.

Other items I will post in my second sale batch include: folding change pads, change pad clutches, binkie clips, burp cloth cupcake sets (1 girl set and 2 boy sets), flower hair clips, hair bow holders, baby glasses, diapers and wipes cases, covered wipes cases, baby's sleeping signs and 'lil "guy"ser visors.

Thanks everyone.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously thinking of getting a Miracle banner for my friend. I am trying to decide if she will hang it up :) She is having a baby after 7 yrs of trying!! Really cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...