Oct 3, 2009

Mini pumpkin pies

Bakerella does it again!!! I love checking her site and being tempted to no end. How did she know my latest pregnancy craving was for pumpkin pie and that I have zero resistance right now? Well I could hold out no longer and I just had to make some of these super cute and very mini pumpkin pies. Click on the link above to find all the instructions. Man, her lighting is so much better than mine too. Her pies look orange not brownish green like mine. But I can assure you they tasted delicious just the same.

The only thing I did differently was I drizzled mine (a healthy drizzle of course) with caramel sauce and then topped them with...
A dollop of cool whip. Real whipped cream would have been so much better but I didn't have any on hand. These were so easy to eat one right after the other. I did share with small fry but she wasn't really into them, sad I know but someone had to eat them. Can't let them go to waste as my dad would say.
Wouldn't these be so cute for a buffet or a party. Seriously easy and delicious. Thanks a million Bakerella.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Mmm... they look yummy! I've been craving pumpkin as well. McDonald's has a pumpkin milkshake right now that satisfied my craving two days ago... I'll definitely be getting another soon, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...