Jan 8, 2010

Snowman to go

These cute little guys are made from chinese take out boxes. You can buys them at craft stores. I have a bunch of mini ones that I bought years ago. The hats and noses are made of fun foam. I drew on the faces. I saw the idea on a fabulous blog that I marked as one of my favorites because of this project but I can not find it now. Garbage. I need a system for keeping better track of projects that I am finding on line. If you know the link, once again, please help me out.

Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the little Chinese take out boxes, but have yet to find an excuse to actually buy them. Maybe for Valentine's Day I'll make treat boxes for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute--what are you using them for? I need an idea to use them since I love them so! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I am going to use them for. That is the problem with a lot of things i make. I don't have anyone to give them too. Right now these are sitting on my counter with the other snowmen things. I will have to pull them out next year I guess for Christmas maybe or maybe someone will need a little winter cheer yet this month. YOu could give them to someone with the saying, "there's "SNOW"one like you" and fill them with candy or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new bookmark for me! Love these! Easy. Cute. Affordable. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lwells @roadrunner.com12/5/11, 4:42 PM

    so very cute and easy.will book mark this page for sure thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is a link for these
    http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/2009/12/snowman-gift-boxes.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...