They are pretty much as basic as they come but I thought I would add a little tutorial just in case someone out there might need some help getting started.
You will need:
Chinese take out boxes-mine were mini, you could use larger ones and just make everything bigger
Fun foam (I used white with a self adhesive back and pink)
Some Chalk for ears and cheeks
1. To start draw out your bunnies ear on the back side of the white fun foam. I drew one first and then used it as the pattern to make the other one.
2. Chalk the center of each ear.
3. Cut out a nose shape (I just eye balled mine) and hot glue in place. If you aren't going to use hot glue then you will want to use white glue when using fun foam.
4. Draw on his eyes, mouth and chalk his cheeks. I used red for his cheeks on the box because the pink chalk didn't show up.
5. Then to make his nose and ears stand out a bit more I used my black pen to draw some dotted lines around each.
6. Now if using the fun foam with the adhesive back then tear off only a bit from the bottom of each ear piece and stick in place on the take out carton.
7. Finish by tieing some varied lengths of ribbon on the handle using bright spring colors.