With mothers day right around the corner, I thought I would just state my list of wishes in case any genies are to appear in the near future:
1. To sleep in past the hour of 6:30AM
2. To have one or two shirts not stained with spit up
3. To have a foot massage that lasted at least for 1 whole day
4. To go pee in private without having a little body opening the door and saying, "mom are you okay?" 4 or 5 times.
5. To eat dinner without a screaming or crying baby
6. To eat dinner with two free hands
7. To eat dinner at a table without a bumbo chair, burp clothes, baby monitor, musical birds and linky doos clambering up the space
8. To have my husband rub my shoulders with some degree of pressure for a good solid hour when I ask him to rub my back
9. TO SLEEP THROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT
10. To have someone take my children for the "day" so that my husband and I can go to Hawaii, or Alaska or California or the chow hound down the street for an ice cream. I would prefer to have the ice cream in Hawaii
11. To sit in a hot tub until my toes were wrinkled like prunes
12. I would like to never have to shave my legs again. What a pain in the summer.
13. If I could have the same amount of memory in my brain that I had pre-pregnancy and child bearing that would be so fantastic.
14. 1 entire day to do crafts in perfect silence-ahhhh I can't even imagine what that would be like
15. To have days where small fry only says things like, "you're so cute mommy" and "I love you" and "this is fantastic" all day long instead of, "I no like that no more" and "NO that's mine!!!" and "I want dada back."
16. 1 day without a blowout diaper
17. No more little bits and pieces of every toy imaginable in every part of the house
18. To not watch small fry dip her strawberries in her scrambled eggs and ketchup when she eats breakfast
19. To have my sweet daughter come the very first time I ask her to do anything (oh can you imagine how simple life would be)
20. I would never want to run out of time to do all the cute and fun projects that I want to get done for my kids and family but never seem to have time to do.
I was going to stop at 20 but since I just had to go comfort a crying child in the night I will add one more
21. I would love it if my children never had another scary dream in their life.