Sep 19, 2010

Melon Days -thank heavens they are over

I'm telling you what, we are just a little town but that is one huge celebration for us. Thank heavens it is done. The weekend turned out really great. My booth did better than I could have hoped for. I still have some stuff left over so I will be posting it for sale in the next few days. It is a first come first serve basis. I have a paypal account to make it easy to purchase or money can be sent by mail. Also up and coming will be a tutorial for the jeans skirt and I got the greatest package in the mail from Elmers glue filled with crafting products just for me to try out and craft with so I will be posting some about that. They will also be giving away 3 prize packs to my readers-so you know what that means...THERE'S GOING TO BE A GIVEAWAY COMING UP. You won't want to miss it. I have to uncover my craft room and I will be back in business so stay tuned.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...