Sep 22, 2010

Melon Days

To all the big city folks out there, our little Melon Days celebration would be a big joke but it is a huge deal around here. The the days leading up to it I even saw the city repaint all the lines on the streets, everyone cuts their grass and you wouldn't believe the amount of over grown weeds that were removed from vacant lots. So it is a pretty big celebration for our standards. My booth did really well this year. I had a lot of business and actually sold more than I ever thought I would. I had return customers from last year and tons of compliments. I have lots of ideas for next year starting already. I didn't know if I would do it again but pregnant women and women with newborn babies are such a fun group to please-it is very rewarding.
Even my little pumpkin enjoyed the day. I love this picture.
I forgot to take a picture until the afternoon so many things were sold but you can at least get an idea.

Burp cloth cupcakes were a big hit. I sold them in pans of 6, boxes of 3 or individually.
It was really fun. Thanks to everyone who came and bought and complimented.

Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer then I could go and pick up a cupcake or two!! Have you thought of selling them online? They are just too cute!! I just adore the images of your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the picture of you and pumpkin. That is a great picture. I'll have to figure out how to get it on my slide show. Love the booth and all your stuff. You are just so talented. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!!! I would love to buy a few "pans of cupcakes" from you! Here is my email as I am in West Jordan and not TOO far away! I love reading your blog. As a Mom of 2 girls myself (21 months apart to the day) I hear ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you did well! I have a feeling that the craft booths do tons better here in UT than anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...