Dec 29, 2010

The New and Improved Small Fry and Co.

If I was a technical genius all of this would have been done over night but that is so not the case.  I was hoping to have someone else revamp my blog saving me a lot of time and frustration but when I started looking into how much that costs I quickly realized that I didn't have the money to pay for a blog makeover on a blog that is currently making me no money.  Instead I decided that I would have to just figure it out myself.  Thankfully there are lots of tutorials for "do-it-yourselfers" like me.  Here are a couple of the highlights:
#1-A cleaner, neater Small Fry & Co
#2-Pages.  These are stand alone pages to which I can continue to add links.  There is no place to comment on pages but if you have a comment or question shoot me an e-mail or leave it after a post.  Check out my tutorials page for an "all-in-one" look at my favorite tutorial posts.  Check out my recipes page for links to all of my favorite recipes I have posted about or linked to.
 #3-I HAVE A BUTTON (yippee, hooray, fantastic).  You can find it on my sidebar under "subscribe to" or grab it right here.  You can post it on your blog now if you wish and help spread the word about Small Fry.

Just in case you are thinking about trying some "do it yourself" blog remodling here are some of my favorite sites to help you out:

As always, thanks for reading Small Fry.  I am hoping to have a great new year of blogging with all things to keep getting bigger and better around here.

Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a nightmare! I'm so sorry that happened. Glad the Dr. at least took some responsibility, but even $188 is terrible. Just goes to show that the insurance/health care system is seriously flawed in this country.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...