Mar 16, 2011

Last Minute St. Patty's Day

* THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO POST WED MORNING-LOVE YOU BLOGGER FOR KEEPING IT IN DRAFT FOR ME INSTEAD*
I am not really big on celebrating St. Patricks Day.  Seems like it is too hard to get my act together for Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day and Easter so I usually skip it.  This year I am adding a few last minute celebrations.  Small Fry will be wearing this:

(You do get it right?)
And we will be eating Corned Beef (roasted in the oven-not boiled) with baked potatoes and cabbage salad and topping everything off with this: 
Grasshopper Cheesecake. 
I used this heavenly cheesecake recipe only I added green food coloring and mint extract to the filling and used a box of these:
for the crust (now you have another reason to support your local Girl Scouts).  I am sampling as I type and it is wonderful. 
Happy St. Patricks Day (tomorrow) to all.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...