Jul 20, 2011

Keeping Calm-A Real Mommy Moment

I would like to say I am one of "those moms" who doesn't lose her cool or patience when her sweet daughter finally comes to brush her teeth after being asked 7 times and because she is so preoccupied with trying to see how far down she can stick her head through the toilet seat while spitting that she drops her new Dora toothbrush in the toilet.  I wish I could say I didn't let it throw me for even one second but the truth is...I am just not there yet.  Still working on the keeping calm.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. My husband usually brushes teeth with our boys but he's out of town. I thought I'd done pretty well by myself on Monday, until I handed my son his toothbrush and he proceeded to start scrubbing the floor tiles around the toilet with it. So much for all my calm hard work that day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to say it gets easier as they get older....I have a 17 yr, 13 yr, 11 yr, 8 yr, and a 3 mth old. The 13 and 11 yr only come in the summer. The other day my 17 yr old son said "mom , where did my toothbursh go?" I answered "I don't know what color is it" "it's the blue one, blue is MY toothbursh color, remember" I said "Oh, I thought that one was Michael's, so I took that one to scrub the tile grout with...it's been a week, what have you been using?"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...