Aug 2, 2011

Customized Pennant Garland

We are working to move our girls into the same bedroom.  I have everything pretty much ready but now I am not sure if I am ready.  Today it hit me that my whole nap schedule with my girls could be totally destructed by the move (currently they nap at the same time every afternoon for at least an hour but usually more).  So now I am delaying the move.  I will get my brave boots on soon (I think).  I wanted to make something customized for my little pumpkin for her side.  I created her a pennant garland to hang above her bed.  It is girly and cutesy just like her.  Can I just add how difficult it is to take pictures of these kinds of projects-thus you get a view of my neighbors tomatoes as well. 





Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...