Aug 5, 2011


This week:

PICKED: 2

GAVE AWAY: 2

USED: 1

RECIPES: Brown Sugar Zucchini Bread (you have to add the lemon zest-you just have to)

ROLLOVER: 7
I have hit the point where I am beginning to become totally overwhelmed by my own produce production.  I am not ungrateful for it-I just can't seem to get it used-well I guess it is more like I can't seem to find the time to use it all.  I will say, on a side note, that I am feeling pulled out of a recipe slump that I have been in for a few years.  That is exciting for me.  And I just found a great website that can help recipe seekers like me with a little inspiration: DinnerTool  There are lots of great recipe ideas and tips too. 

Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...