Dec 6, 2012

Penguin Gift Tag


With all that there is to do around Christmas I am constantly trying to remind myself to "keep it simple."  That is easier said than done with my brain.  So the other day when it had gotten much later in the day than I anticipated and I needed to package up a few neighbor gifts I kept telling myself, "keep it simple, keep it simple, keep it simple."  This is what I came up with in the end.

I used these cute little boxes that I picked up at a paper and packaging store.  I added a little piece of paper from a Christmas pack I bought at Walmart for .98 cents (yes-for I think 5 sheets of paper plus 4 embellishing strips) and then I created a cute penguin gift tag (inspired by a picture on a Christmas bingo game I have been playing with the girls).  It is super simple but I think they turned out terrific.  As for what is inside...I made cake batter truffles and sweet and salty peanut butter pretzel bars.  Both are heavenly-my favorite being the truffles.  So whip up a batch for yourself to eat while you make a few cute penguin gift tags.  The tummy part is torn but everything else is pretty straight forward.  Enjoy the simplicity.

Penguin Gift Tag
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Love these, they are the cutest. I think I might combined this idea with your family of snowmen and make a family of pinguins. Their little girl loves pinguins and it is their first christmas together as a family. Thank you for sharing
    April

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...