Jan 7, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

Small fry is napping and the meat for dinner is thawing in the microwave so I thought I would take a moment to post about some of my favorite Christmas gifts this year. One of my new years resolutions is to be more grateful. So recognizing what I am grateful for is a great beginning. I love everything that I got; I always do but these are some things that I love, love, love. I think part of the reason I love them so much is because I know that the people that gave them to me really understand what I like and that is so neat.

This is from Daniel and Jenny. It is a Martha Stewart acrylic rubber stamp block and stamps. It is awesome. The stamps just cling to the block and you can arrange them however you want. Then you stamp and just peel the stamps off. It is totally reusable and so easy. It is something I would have never bought myself but now that I have it I know what I will be using my Michaels 40% off coupons on from now on.

These are also from Uncle Daniel and Auntie Jenny. The cutest boots for Allie. She looks adorable in them, but pulls them off just like all other foot wear. Still so cute and hip.

I love this gift. Greg gave me this. A label maker. I am so excited to use it to label boxes and food containers. I already used it to put away all the Christmas stuff.
This was from Grammy for Allie and I must say I was more excited about it than Allie. Ever since I was pregnant I wanted one of these little kitchens for my baby. I told my mom I wanted a little kitchen and this one if for 6 months and up so it is perfect. I may play with it more than Allie to start.
This was from my sister in law Tristen. She made it and I think it is my favorite gift. It is totally my style, a super cute pattern and she did a great job. Thanks a million Tristen.

Greg bought me a new set of dishes and though I love the ones I had before than my mom gave me, I really love these new ones. The colors are perfect for me and look at these mugs. They are so cool.

Okay well I might have to have 2 favorite favorite gifts cause these are my favorite too. My mom gave me these beautiful big glass jars for my flour and sugar and not only do they hold a lot, they look so great on my counter. My mom knows me so well.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...