Feb 7, 2009

Twice as nice

It just keeps getting better here in the blogging world. I was featured again on One Pretty Thing again. This time it was my Valentine fortune cookies that were featured. I just have to say again how much I love this website. I have found some great ideas from it. What a great thing she is doing. It is really fun to have my blog out there and be seen by more people. That prompted me to add a widget to my sidebar for followers. If you would like to be known as a Small fry & Co. follower scroll down and add yourself. I would be honored. If I don't get many followers I may get rid of it as it is kind of pathetic to have it for only 1 or 2 people. But I thought I would give it a try.
Also having more viewers makes me want to pump out the crafts faster and faster. It is a bit frustrating because I have so many other things to do too. I know with the blogs that I follow it is sad when I go to see if they have something new and they haven't updated in a few days. I guess that is how life is. As my younger brother would say, "there is more to life than crafts." It is true. I will do my best to keep new things coming.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...