Apr 11, 2010

Stretch Marks

The other day I got a tablespoon sized free sample of Mederma Stretch mark creme in the mail that says I will see noticeable improvements within 4 weeks. Does anyone else see a problem with this? Mederma- would you like to tell me how this free sample is supposed to help me in any way shape or form? Am I supposed to apply a 16th of of a tsp on one stretch mark every day for the next 4 weeks to see if it actually works? (is a 16th of a tsp even a measurement?) Lucky for me stretch marks are not on my list of things to worry about. I figure I earned everyone of those lovely things in the 18months of pregnancy I have endured thus far in my life and since I am a modest person and won't be traipsing around in a bikini ever and my husband and my OBGYN are the only 2 people who will see them and neither of them care I have just totally crossed them off my list of concerns. I would rather spend my money on other things people and my cares for that matter. Thanks but no thanks for the offer Mederma.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on earning them. I have definitely earned mine and refer to them as my battle scars. lol
    I did try Mederma yrs ago and it does work. A little of the product goes a long way (hence the small tube that you get when purchased). The tiny amount they sent you is really odd though....I could see it lasting about 1 week tops. I ended up using Mederma for about 1 yr, but stopped after that because it is expensive. (At the time it was about $35 for a little tube.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...