Dec 8, 2010

Meatballs Recipe

I recently came across a DELICIOUS meatball recipe.  I wanted to share even though it doesn't really have anything to do with the Christmas season-well unless you need a great appetizer idea for a party.  These babies are flavorful and spicey (if you want them to be).  They almost have a sausage taste to them.  I added half the red pepper flakes and substituted cayenne pepper (a dash of it) in place of the hot sauce.  They were still really spicey (which would have been fine for my husband and I but were a bit too powerful for the kids).  I was also out of Worcestershire sauce so I ended up with only half the amount of that but I thought they tasted delicious regardless.  Need an idea for dinner tonight-give these a try.  SOOOOOO GOOD!!
Here's the link: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Meatball-Nirvana/Detail.aspx
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...