I love the idea of holiday cookie exchanges. Everyone bringing one of their favorite cookies with enough for everyone to take some home as well as the recipe. Well I had this brilliant idea to do a virtual cookie swap where everyone shares their favorite holiday recipe and a picture and we all get a bunch of new recipe ideas to try. Okay so there is no tasting involved but we can't pig out on cookies everyday of the holidays (well actually if no one sees you eat it it doesn't have any calories-that is what I tell myself). So here is what you need to do if you want to join the swap:
1. Make your favorite cookie (and by cookie I do mean anything sweet and sugary).
2. Take a picture of it. You don't need to take pictures of the whole process (unless you want to).
3. Post it on your blog. If you don't have a blog-don't fret. You can send me a copy of the picture and recipe via e-mail (email@example.com) and I will post it for you.
4. Make sure you have a Linkytools account. If you don't have one-then go to here to create one. Once you have signed in you are set. I found it kind of confusing when I first signed up but after you have an account it will allow you to add to linky lists on other blogs (like mine).
5. Then on Dec 18th-Dec 20th come on over and add your link to your fabulous recipe and keep checking back to find other new and tasty recipes. Simple!!!
If you have a question leave a comment or send me an e-mail. I am going to beg and plead with my friends and family to participate!!!!!!