Jul 27, 2011

Me-M.I.A.

If you have noticed not a lot happening at Small Fry & Co. these days it is because this lady has too many irons in the fire right now and I am partially drowning in my own "to-do" list.  I have things to blog about and pictures to post but I just don't have a lot of free time.  So if you are wondering what the heck is happening here: the answer is LIFE and...
 I have a ton of these babies beginning to ripen on the vine which means salsa, pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce and bottled tomatoes are on their way.
 Small Fry and I painted her new bed frame for the new updated "big girl" bed that she is getting and little miss pumpkin will be moving into her room as well.  That is a huge job getting that all arranged.
 I have this to repurpose (a $2.00 thrift store find)
 And this to repurpose (you are going to be amazed at this one-but it is a biggy so be patient)
 And lets not forget a have plenty of these babies to take care of.
Plus my husband starts baseball practice in a week, and school in a couple of weeks, we are picking cucumbers by the pail on an every other day basis, I have a stack of things to finish for Melon Days and I just got a package of personalized clothing labels with the name "Tiny Socks Baby Co" on them (more to come on that later).  So ya, when I come up for a breath I will post, otherwise you can probably find me in the garden, kitchen or craft room.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. That's a long list! Looking forward to your coming posts- no rush though. Summer is supposed to be living easy! Enjoy the time with your dh before school starts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...