Dec 11, 2012

Mini Fabric Covered Christmas Balls

I was invited to an ornament exchange party and needed to come up with 10 ornaments to share.  I wanted something that would be cute but inexpensive and easy to make.  I had pinned a tutorial to make these ornaments and they turned out to be perfect in all 3 categories.  They were inexpensive (I used fabric scraps I had on hand and Styrofoam balls I had on hand), they were really easy to make (you can check out the tutorial at Everyday Beautiful and most importantly I think they look stinkin cute.  I made mine with mini Styrofoam balls and divided them into 6 sections.  These remind me of ornaments my mom had when we were kids.  I just love them.  If you need a last minute ornament idea this might just be the one for you.  


Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...