Jul 11, 2013

More Up-Cycled T-shirt Bibs

I recently shared these bibs with you and love how many people have pinned them and stopped by to check them out (I would love it even more if some of those people clicked my "follow" box....but I am not going to be picky about it).
I just wanted to share a few more bibs I have added to the collection (this time I added an infant size):




 And I also created these to sell at our local watermelon festival.  These are also made out of up-cycled t-shirts.  I am busy working on the girly set now so stay tuned.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Heather! Amazing as always. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elastic - no buttons or Velcro to worry about - so clever
    April

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...