Nov 21, 2010

Little Gifts Part 1

I think I may be turning over a new leaf here at Small Fry and Co.  Stay tuned for hopefully (fingers crossed) more ideas, and a better all around blog.  I am kicking things off with a series I am calling "Little Gifts".  Seems like around the holidays there is always a need for a little gift to give someone (a neighbor, a teacher, a co-worker) that you don't always think of ahead of time and may have not planned for in your budget or on your gift list.  Here is the first of a few great "little" ideas that are easy to make, inexpensive and super cute for just such a need.

Little Gift # 1-Pretty Pincushions.  You can find the pattern and a tutorial by going here

These are really cute and made from less than a 1/4 yard of fabric.  I bought coordinating colors and alternated two patterns on the top and used the third pattern for the bottom.  Perfect for anyone who sews.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! I think "little gifts" is an awesome idea! Can't wait to see what other wonderful ideas you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I will definately be making some of these for gifts. Can't wait to see what else you will find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see more little ideas. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...