Feb 26, 2011

Thank-You Card Week: Printable Thank-You Cards

When it came time for me to make my "Thank-You cards" I just had the hardest time coming up with inspiration.  I am sure others of you know how that is.  And for others yet you may not have the supplies or you may not be "crafty" and think you can't make these.  So I thought, "You know what we really need is a list of premade, click and print thank you cards."  And that is what I have for you today; a list of some of my favorite printable and free "Thank-You cards."  You can print these on cardstock or on photo paper, add a ribbon or other little embelishment and you are good to go.  There are lots more out there-these are just a few of my favs.  Click on the picture to take you to the card.  Enjoy!!!






And lastly (this one wouldn't let me copy the image) but it is gorgeous (orange and pink flowers)
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. What great cards! I must say, the sunshine one is my favorite! Thanks for all the great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my card! Your fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...