Mar 23, 2011

Hot Potato Salad

I had a request from a reader for a few more recipes so I wanted to share this delicious recipe I found about a year ago for Hot Potato Salad.  I know I might not be considered a "true American" for this, but I am not a fan of potato salad.  Sorry but the idea of eating cold potatoes slathered in mayo or miracle whip is not the least bit appealing to me.  So when I found this recipe my first thought was, "this sounds like something I can handle."  Potato salad is a favorite at picnics and potlucks so now I have a perfect side dish to take to such occasions.  The only change I made was to eliminate the packet of ranch and instead I just use about 2 tbsp's of ranch dressing.  I found the ranch packet made the salad much to zippy for my tastes.  Since spring is on it's way this is perfect for all those upcoming picnics and family outings. 
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...