Mar 14, 2013

Create For Less March Madness Deals


Have you heard of Create For Less?  Let me tell you it is a combination of my two favorite things: crafting supplies and great prices.  What more could a girl want (well except more money to shop on said site)?  Well this month is March Madness (you know the basketball kind of March Madness) but at Create For Less they are having a March Madness craft sale (which is much more up my alley) and they have some great stuff for great prices.  Let me show you a few of my favorites:

Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Carded 2oz
Price: $4.09 / bottle


Plaid Mod Podge Starter Set 5 pc

Price: $9.89 / package

Plaid Mod Podge Fabric 8 oz
Price: $5.49 / bottle

Do you sense a theme here?  Let's continue...

Martha Stewart Glitter .37oz Multi Pack 24pc













Well I am sure you will find something that you love too, at Create For Less.  There are 13 pages of deals but they are only on sale until March 18th.  Don't miss out.  Click on over and see what kind of deals you can find and can't live without.


CreateForLess Brandtastic Sale
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...