Oct 15, 2009

Monster Cookies Recipe

Just in time for Halloween and all the little monsters you may be feeding I thought I would get this monster cookie recipe posted. If you don't remember the nightmare I experienced when making a full recipe of these, refresh your mind by going here and then decide that half a batch is a bit more practical. But if you decide to go ahead with the full recipe just remember that you have been warned.

This is the recipe exactly like I got it.

Monster Cookies (the full recipe)
12 eggs
2 pounds brown sugar
4 cups white sugar
1 TBSP vanilla
1 TBSP corn Syrup
1 pound Chocolate Chips
8 tsp baking soda
1 pound butter (2 cups)
3 pounds peanut butter
18 cups oatmeal
1 pound M&M's
Mix ingredients in given order in a large dish pan. Drop onto cookie sheet (greased lightly). Bake 12 minutes at 350F. Do not over bake. Half a recipe makes A LOT!!!
I did find I like to bake mine a little longer and give them a bit of crunch.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...