Jan 10, 2011

Make Your Own Foaming Hand Soap

My friend led me onto this.  Did you know that you can make your own foaming hand soap?  Ya neither did I until a few months ago.  I know, I know, those foaming soap dispensers are a bit pricey but here's the thing; you can buy them one time (wait for a sale or coupon) and then refill those babies for months to come.  Here's what you do:
1. Buy the dispensers and use as normal
2. When they run out of soap refill with 2 tbsp hand soap (buy a kind that you like that smells good) and water (enough to fill the bottle almost to the top but not quite).  Be careful while filling with water not to agitate too much so you don't end up with an avalanche of bubbles.
3. Put the lid back on and shake.
And you are set.  And yes-it really does work.  I was skeptical myself but have the evidence sitting right by my kitchen sink.
I'm beginning to feel more frugal already.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...