May 3, 2011

Creative Moms #1 Organized Chaos

Thank you so much to Heather for letting me do a guest post here!


My name is Chantol and I blog over at Organized Chaos. I'm a working mom and wife with two amazing daughters and side projects galore! I blog about Power of Moms (I love being a mom and this is an amazing site for moms), craft projects, decorating, and a multitude of other things that cross my mind. I love organizing, posting quotes and words around our house, and stalking design sites for ideas that I can make instead of buy. Here is one of my before and after projects :) Enjoy!
*******************
This is an adorable bench that my mom used to keep by her front door for the kids to put their shoes in. It has found it's way to our house, and has been used outside for awhile. It's worn and tired now and has seen better days. 


BEFORE:


Because we adore it, we decided to paint it and make it a bit more interesting and fun for our front porch. 


AFTER:


So much better!


Here are some other things I've worked on recently...


Ruffle scarves for a flea market (also made a bunch for Christmas gifts)


Chalkboard for my niece's 3rd birthday


Magnetic menu for our fridge (idea from I'm an Organizing Junkie)


Seed garland and vase for my mom's birthday (idea from Homework)


*******************
Thanks for reading. Organized Chaos
- Chantol


Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. GREAT job on the bench, wow! It looks great, I've been looking for something like that for a while now. Love your make-over on it! Fun ideas also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff:) The bench looks awesome and I am going to have to look into that magnetic fridge menu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color blue of the bench & fabric on it. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...