Jul 1, 2013

Make Monday: My New Favorite Pinterest Recipes

I feel like I should start by apologizing for the lack of content as of late but the truth is that I don't have anything to apologize for.  My life is busy crazy and I just can't get everything done, so somethings get left undone sometimes.  My blog has to take it's turn too.  
Today I just wanted to share a few new favorite recipes.  I am more likely to try a recipe that has been recommended by a friend than I am to try one that I find myself and since I hope you all consider me your friend, I hope you will trust my opinion and want to give these a try too.  

#1. Biscuit and egg casserole.  I know there are a million of these out there.  I particularly loved this one and how easy it was.  I made it overnight and it was a bit soggy so next time I would just make it the day of.  It was delicious completely filled my 8x8 pan I might add.  YUMMY.

#2. Chocolate zucchini muffins.  They really are more like cake that you can get away with eating for breakfast because they don't have frosting (though it wouldn't hurt anything) and they are called muffins.  Really yummy and they do bake up with these pretty domed tops.


#3. Baked pumpkin doughnuts.  I had my hubby buy me a doughnut pan for the oven just so I could make these and they did not disappoint (and neither did the pan-you have got to get one if you don't have one and actually get 2 cause one is not enough).  They have great flavor and texture-even a few hours later and the next day they were still yummy.
crock pot bread

#4. Artisan bread in the crock pot.  This was one of those, "shut the front door" recipes.  Would it really work and would it taste good?  You bet.  Delicious and I didn't have to heat up my house.  Seriously-2 hours on high in the crock pot and then a couple of minutes under the broiler and you have delicious bread that is super crusty on the outside and soft on the inside.  

#5. Mini BBQ chicken pizzas.  I loved the flavor.  I loved how easy they were.  I loved crust.  LOVED them.

#6. Eggless chocolate chip cookie dough bites.  These were really yummy and a huge hit at a backyard movie gathering.  I didn't have mini chocolate chips but it didn't matter.  They are much easier than cake balls but just as pretty and so satisfying.

How To Make Perfect M and M Cookies by Picky Palate www.picky-palate.com
#7. M&M cookies.  The recipe gives you lots of great baking tips and these are really the perfect cookie.  They were soft and buttery but not greasy.  So delicious.  Made one batch and another the very next day.  They freeze well too.  

Have you tried a recipe lately that you found on Pinterest that was a big hit?  Please share....oh and happy munching.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...