Nov 4, 2010

Jump start on winter

I don't know if you have snow where you live. We thankfully do not yet. I am starting to feel that holiday spirit though so I thought I would start the festivities here on Small Fry and Co. by revisiting some snowman tutorials I came up with last year (most of which came to me in January).
Snowmen Candy bar Wrappers
Sock Snowmen
Folding Snowman Thank You card
Snowmen Thank You Cards (another style)
Snowman Gift Can
And in case that isn't enough snowman inspiration for you I have a new Snowman card I just created today that will be coming soon. Hope you enjoy. Happy crafting.

Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. The candy bar snow men are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All SO cute! I love them and want to make them all right now. Thanks for (re)sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...