I got "tagged" by Sweetly Southern with an Honest Scrap award. Cool, I love getting recognition from other bloggers. Thanks a million. Here are the instructions for what I am supposed to do now:
In accepting this award, I need to do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
I will start with my 10 honest things
1. I am addicted to cheese, dill pickles and cookies
2. I hate loud noises
3. I would rather be plain like the pioneers than spend hours on myself everyday before feeling like I can leave the house
4. I wish my husband would dance in the kitchen with me more
5. I love getting snail mail (you know the stuff in your mailbox)
6. I hate making lunch ( I can handle breakfast and dinner just fine but I hate making lunch)
7. I am not good at making or flipping pancakes
8. I haven't been to a movie in years and I would really just love to go to one for the popcorn
9. I do not like clutter but seem to live fine in the "organized clutter" of my sewing room
10. I would love to be able to sew without having to use a pattern and cook brilliantly without a recipe, I just haven't gotten that adventurous.
Now I am tagging the following:
Char @ Crap I've Made
Tracie @ My Crafty Side
Angie @ This and That
Tovah @ Dacebook
My Sister in Law Carrie
Kera @ Fox Plantation
I think these ladies totally deserve an award for inspiring blogs, for being creative and for making me smile. Keep up the good work ladies. Don't feel obligated to pass this along. I know these can be time consuming.